If you have a Federal PAC or State PAC then you have probably filed a compliance report because all Federal and most State PACs have to file periodic compliance reports outlining their PAC activity for a specified period in time.
PASS’ PAC reporting services take the worry out of compliance reporting because a PASS Compliance Manager reviews PAC activity to determine which reports must be filed. PASS’ proprietary Report Schedule Manager keeps track of both required and triggered reports so you never miss a report.
- Preparation and filing of new or amended FEC Statements of Organization including Notification of Multicandidate Status
- Preparation and filing of new State required Registration Statements
- Preparation and filing of all required FEC and State compliance reports
- Maintenance of all Federal and State PAC receipt and disbursement data
- Tracking changes to Federal and State campaign finance laws
Whether your PAC is giving to Federal candidates only or registered in one or many states, PASS will take the burden of tracking, preparing, and filing reports from you. Even though a PASS Compliance Manager prepares and files your PAC compliance reports you still have a chance to review all of the reported information before the report is filed.